You are the soul of the medical center
Our volunteers range in age from 14 to 94 years old. Some of these volunteers are serving for the first time, while others have served for 10 years or more. We invite you to join our California Pacific volunteer family. All we ask is that...
- Student Volunteers, click here for requirements and information.
- You are committed to serving a minimum of 100 hours in one year (at least 2 to 3 hours per week).
- You complete an Orientation Session and Personal Interview.
- You receive clearance in response to a background check.
- You pass a health screening consisting of:
- A two-part tuberculosis skin test (PPD)
- A blood test for immunity to rubella and rubeola (measles) and mumps.
- If working in a patient care area, you must have an annual flu vaccine between October and March, or wear a mask.
- We strongly encourage volunteers to have a Pertussis vaccine (whooping cough).
Because life is precious, we encourage giving to life and a lifetime of giving.