Volunteer Orientation Schedules
General Orientation Sessions
Orientation sessions are open to all who would like to volunteer at a California Pacific Medical Center campus.
- Time: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
CPMC Davies Campus Auditorium
Corner of Castro and Duboce Streets
San Francisco, CA
(The N-Judah, 24-Divisadero and 37-Corbett MUNI lines all stop near the Davies Campus.)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR VOLUNTEER GENERAL ORIENTATION.Opens new window
|Registration Begins||Orientation Dates|
Orientation for Volunteers Age 40+
|October 26, 2016||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
CPMC Pacific Campus
|2340 Clay Street, Room 121|
After you register for Orientation
- We will send you a confirmation 12 days prior to orientation date; you will need to confirm your attendance.
- We will send you a link to our online volunteer application form; please complete and submit prior to orientation.
- You may complete your health screening through your personal physician, student health clinic or public health clinic.
At the Orientation
- You will receive a two hour general orientation to California Pacific Medical Center, including vital information about infection control procedures, emergency codes and procedures, customer service training, and areas where volunteers are assigned.
- You will schedule a personal interview at the campus where you choose to volunteer (please select just one campus), and be given a personal questionnaire to complete and bring with you to the interview.
At the Interview
- You will discuss volunteer placement options and schedules with a volunteer coordinator.
- You will complete a criminal background clearance form (for those age 18 and older).
- You will bring in immunization records towards completion of your health screening. You will be given a referral to CPMC Occupational Health to assist you in completing your health screening requirements.
- You will be scheduled for transport training.
For more information
For more information about volunteering at CPMC, please contact:
CPMC Volunteer Services