Volunteer Orientation Schedule
2014 Orientation Schedule
|2014 Orientation Dates||Registration Begins|
|January 9 (ended)||12/1/2013|
|February 3 (ended)||1/1/2014|
|March 3 (ended)||2/1/2014|
|April 17 (ended)||3/1/2014|
|May 13 (ended)||4/1/2014|
|June 4 (ended)||5/1/2014|
|July 8 (ended)||6/1/2014|
|August 4 (ended)||7/1/2014|
|September 8 (registration is full)||8/1/2014|
|October 2 (registration is full)||9/1/2014|
|No orientation in December 2014||-|
- TIME: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
CPMC Davies Campus Auditorium
Corner of Castro and Duboce Streets
San Francisco, CA
(The N-Judah, 24-Divisadero and 37-Corbett MUNI lines all stop near the Davies Campus.)
Complementary parking is offered for orientation attendees in the parking garage at Davies.
Orientation sessions are open to all who would like to volunteer at a California Pacific Medical Center campus.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration begins the 1st of each month for the next month’s orientation only. We will not accept any sign-ups prior to these dates. Registration is limited to the first 70 applicants. For people 50 and older, please register for our 50+ Orientation.
After you register for Orientation
- We will send you a confirmation 12 days prior to orientation date; you will need to confirm your attendance.
- We will send you a link to our online volunteer application form; please complete and submit prior to orientation.
- You may complete your health screening through your personal physician, student health clinic or public health clinic.
At the Orientation
- You will receive a two hour general orientation to California Pacific Medical Center, including vital information about infection control procedures, emergency codes and procedures, customer service training, and areas where volunteers are assigned.
- You will schedule a personal interview at the campus where you choose to volunteer (please select just one campus), and be given a personal questionnaire to complete and bring with you to the interview.
At the Interview
- You will discuss volunteer placement options and schedules with a volunteer coordinator.
- You will complete a criminal background clearance form (for those age 18 and older).
- You will bring in immunization records towards completion of your health screening. You will be given a referral to CPMC Occupational Health to assist you in completing your health screening requirements.
- You will be scheduled for transport training.
For more information
For more information about volunteering at CPMC, please contact:
CPMC Volunteer Services
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION.Opens new window