Become a Volunteer
You are the soul of the medical center
Interested in volunteering? All types of volunteer jobs are available in many areas of patient care, administrative services and hospitality. Volunteers are needed on weekdays, weekends and evenings, at several different CPMC campuses and locations. Click the links below for all the information you need to volunteer at CPMC...
- Student Volunteer Program
- Age 50+ Volunteer Program
- Current volunteer opportunities
- Requirements to become a volunteer
- Benefits for volunteers
- Volunteer orientation schedule
- Volunteer training classes
- CPMC campus locations
You will enjoy the process for becoming a CPMC volunteer. It's fun and easy:
- Meet the minimum requirements.
- Register for a 2-hour Volunteer Orientation session at a time convenient for you.
- Join in a one-on-one interview with the volunteer services staff.
- Receive approval for your preferred assignment(s) by our volunteer services staff.
- Receive on-the-job training and complete transport training. This involves touring the campus where you will be working.
- Proudly serve in your CPMC volunteer uniform (rented or purchased).
CPMC Volunteer Services
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION.Opens new window