You are the soul of the medical center
In serving others, you’ll receive much in return – such as enjoying the satisfaction of a job well-done… feeling connected to the people you serve … exploring career choices within the health care profession… and much more. In addition to these precious gifts, we would also like to thank you in the following ways...
- Have coffee “on the house." Free coffee, tea or soda are yours during your hours of service. Plus, you’ll also receive discounts in our cafeterias and at our café.
- Get a discount. Volunteers receive a discount at our gift shops.
- Free flu shot. Volunteers receive a complimentary flu shot annually.
- Continuing education. Our program offers many classes on various health topics you can choose from and attend. Seniors can attend our bi-monthly “Senior Brown Bag Lecture Series” for free.
- Be invited. Attend our annual volunteer recognition event where you and other volunteers are honored.
- Letter of reference. Volunteers can receive a letter of reference upon completion of your service.