Women's Health Resource Center Art Space
Currently on View at the Women’s Health Resource Center:
On exhibit from July 29 - November 2, 2013 are two personal photo stories, Day in the Life, Then and Now and Teens Today by documentary photographer Suzanne Lawton. In addition to creating her personal work, Suzanne photographs for local and international organizations, documenting their missions and the people they serve.
Join us for an artist reception on Sunday, October 27 from 3-5 p.m. Call 415-600-0500 for information about viewing times and exhibition opportunities for local artists.
- Razzle-Dazzle - Photography by Jean Collier Hurley – Spring 2013
- Tourist - Photography by Diane Cameron - Winter 2013
- Whidbey Island - Watercolors and Monotypes by Liz Schiff - Fall 2012
- Energy Colors - Monotyes by Mari Saegusa - Summer 2012
- Ducks and Dogs - Paintings by Kay Bradner - Spring 2012
- The heART of a Women - Painted ceramics by Helen Key - Fall 2011
- Happiness – Photography by WHRC Staff and Friends – Summer 2011
- Watercolor Locations – Watercolors by by Carol Freidenberg – Winter 2011
- The Beach – Photography by Jean Hurley – Fall 2008
- Travel Photographs – Photography by A Woman’s Eye Gallery – Winter 2009
- Celebration of Life – Monotypes by Mari Saegusa – Summer 2009
- Figure Drawings – Charcoals and Pen Sketches by Eliabeth McCarthy – Fall 2009
- Abstracts – Acrylics and Mixed Media by Laura Takeshita – Winter 2010
- Swimmers & Silhouettes – Watercolors by Liz Schiff – Summer 2010
- Floral and Landscape Impressions – Sumi Ink and Watercolors by Tisha Kenny – Fall 2010
About the Space:
The goal of the Women’s Health Resource Center’s Art Space is to create a welcoming environment for patients and staff, and to provide a venue for local artists to share their work with the community. WHRC hosts approximately three shows per year. We welcome all artists to apply with special consideration given to exhibits with a cohesive concept and that provide a welcoming subject for our clients.
If you would like to learn more about exhibiting your artwork at the WHRC, please contact the Exhibition Coordinator, Nicole Miller at email@example.com or call 415-238-1627.