Women & Children's Services at St. Luke's
At St. Luke's, our team of OB/GYN physicians, certified nurse-midwives and obstetrical nurses have strong roots in the community. They delight in seeing the families with whom they have worked in their own neighborhood. As a community hospital, this personal interaction and 'small-town feel' sets California Pacific Medical Center's St. Luke's Campus apart from other San Francisco hospitals.
Our New Electronic Health Record System
We are proud to introduce our new Electronic Health Record (EHR). The EHR helps us provide even higher quality and safer care to you and your family. It allows our caregivers the ability to quickly and easily access information about the care you receive at CPMCas well as other Sutter Health facilities that are on the EHR. Please pardon any inconvenience while we install this important new technology in November 2013.
If you have any questions, a member of your care team will be happy to speak with you about the Sutter EHR.
- A unique prenatal care and childbirth philosophy
- Labor & Delivery and Postpartum Care
- Midwifery Care and Support
- Centering pregnancy program
- Childbirth and Yoga Classes
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Special Care Nursery and Pediatric Unit
- Online hospital pre-registration
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Breast Health Center
Quality Care, Close to Home
Each year, about 1,000 babies are born at the St. Luke's Campus; entering the world with their mother's hard work and the attentive care of our obstetricians, pediatric hospitalists, midwives and obstetrical nurses. Because our close-knit labor and delivery team works cooperatively, we understand each other well and can quickly put a laboring mother at ease. We are proud of this teamwork, which is reflected in our low cesarean birth and episiotomy rates.
Our team shares a philosophy of providing low intervention births that honor a mother's desires. We work with mothers and their partners to ensure their experience is personalized for their needs.
1580 Valencia Street, #508
San Francisco, CA 94110
Physician Referral & Information
415- 821-DOCS (3627)
Childbirth Classes and Hospital Tours
Meet and Greet
Meet our expert team of certified nurse midwives and physicians and learn more about our services and natural childbirth philosophy.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Griffin Room, 1st floor
3555 Cesar Chavez Street
Call 415-641-6911 or register online to reserve your space.
Find out more about:
- Childbirth classes at our St. Luke’s Campus
- Find a Sutter Pediatrician near you
- Save time preregister online for your delivery.
- Visit Babies at Sutter Health (English) or sobre el embarazo (En español)