We thank you for choosing Sutter Health for your hospital services. We consider it a privilege as well as a responsibility to make sure that every patient has a positive experience with our organization.
Tel: 1-855-398-1633 or 1-916-297-8500
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
If you have billing questions for Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation services, please contact:
Sutter Physician Services (Billing Office)
P.O. Box 255567
Sacramento, CA 95865
(866) 681-0739, Customer Service
Hospital Bills Online
Sutter Health Online Bill PayOpens new window is simple, secure and convenient! This business system allows you to:
- Review your hospital charges, request an itemized statement, change insurance information and/or update your address and phone number.
- Manage your account online by making monthly payments, establish a payment plan or request information.
Back to top
Hospital Billing Information
This information is intended to help our patients to understand our billing process and the discounts and financial assistance that Sutter Health offers to qualified patients.
- Important Billing Information for Patients Opens new window
- Discount PoliciesOpens new window
- Billing/Financial AssistanceOpens new window
- MediCal ApplicationOpens new window
- Medicare Updates & FAQsOpens new window
Back to top
Separate from your hospital bill , you may receive billing statements from treating physicians. In some instances, these treating physicians may be involved in your care, but may not have seen you in person. For example, a pathologist may interpret a laboratory test related to your treatment, but may not be required to see you in person in order to read the test and render a diagnosis. In this case, the hospital would provide your insurance information to the pathologist, who is indirectly involved in your care, and who would bill you separately for professional services.
Other examples of physician-specialists and others who might be indirectly involved in your care include anesthesiologists, pathologists, radiologists, primary physician, surgeons. Each physician maintains a separate and private billing service and some of these physicians may not be contracted with your insurance company. If you have questions when you receive a professional billing statement, please contact the physician’s billing service by calling the telephone number that is printed on the statement.
Back to top