Golf Conditioning Program
Designed for golfers who want to stay healthy or those who have suffered an injury and want to get back in shape, our golf conditioning program offers individualized analysis and an exercise program designed by our physical therapists who are certified by Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) and avid golfers themselves.
The conditioning program focuses on maintaining alignment and enhancing trunk, shoulder, hip, and ankle flexibility during the dynamic aspect of the swing. The more sound your body conditioning, the better your backswing, transition, and follow through.
Designed for golfers at any level, our golf evaluation and fitness sessions address flexibility, strength, and balance deficits that may hinder your game on the course.
Watch our video for an overview; pricing information follows.
Golf Conditioning Evaluation
$175 for a Private Golf Conditioning Session with Video Analysis. This 1.5-hour session includes:
- Musculoskeletal posture and swing assessment with videotape analysis
- one-on-one session to develop an individualized exercise program based on our physical findings as well as from Dartfish video analysis of your swing
- Customized online exercise regimen via the Titlist Performance Institute (TPI) web site
Golf Fitness Session
A golf fitness session can be used to further diagnose your physical faults and review your online exercise routine. Sessions are available on a private or semi-private basis. Golf fitness sessions are beneficial if you have recently recovered from an injury or want personalized progressions. The sessions can also address your long term fitness goals or to reassess / progress your online routine.
One-on-one golf conditioning and golf fitness sessions are offered Monday-Saturday at our San Francisco Pacific Heights location.
Private Session Pricing
- Private Golf Assessments with TPI-certified physical therapist (90 min) - $175
- Private Golf Fitness (45 min) - one session $85; five sessions $400; ten sessions $750
Semi-Private Session Pricing
- Semi-Private Golf Assessments with TPI-certified physical therapist (90 min) - $160 ($80 per person)
- Semi-Private Golf Fitness (45 min) - one session $90 ($45 per person); five sessions $425 ($42.50 per person); ten sessions $800 ($40 per person, per class)
About Sports Wellness at CPMC
CPMC’s Sports Wellness Program, based in San Francisco, features a team of physical therapists who work with sports enthusiasts at all levels and ages. Through our various fitness classes and individual clinics, we work as your partner to help you avoid injury and reach your full potential. Read our Sports Wellness blog: ptsportswellness.comOpens new window.