Occupational Medicine 415-600-6616
Your employees are your company's greatest asset. When they're sick or injured, business suffers and productivity decreases, while health care and other costs for replacement and training continue to escalate. Getting an injured worker back on the job safely and keeping them healthy is the driving force behind our Occupational Medicine program.
When an injury occurs, we respond with thoughtful and appropriate treatment, rehabilitation as needed and follow-up evaluations. This approach helps ensure that lost time is minimized and employees return to work with less risk of repeated injury.
Our program covers all aspects of occupational medicine including:
- Work-Related Injuries
- Low back and neck trauma
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Pre-Employment and DOT Physicals
- Comprehensive Executive Physicals
- Drug Screening and Breath Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccinations
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
- Fitness-for-Duty Evaluations
- BOD POD Body Fat% Determinations
- MRO Services
- Stress Treadmill
Davies Campus South Tower
Castro & Duboce Streets
San Francisco, CA 94114
Directions to the Davies Campus.
Hours of Operation:
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday