Tours of California Pacific's Women & Children's Center are offered through Newborn Connections™.
You can preview our tour online:
- Part 1: Newborn Connections™ & Your Hospital Arrival
- Part 2: Labor & Delivery
- Part 3: Your Postpartum Stay
Expectant parents are encouraged to take a tour of the Women & Children's Center four weeks in advance of their child's birth. Tours are limited to eight couples and reservations are required. You should make reservations at least one week in advance of your desired tour date. For reservations, contact Newborn Connections™ at (415) 600-2229 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested date(s) and time.
English tours are given:
- Monday through Wednesdays at 5:30 pm and 6:45 pm
- Second Saturday of each month at 10:30 am and 11:45 am
Cantonese tours are given:
- First and third Thursdays of each month at 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm . Note that reservations are not required for the Cantonese tour.
Tour Meeting Location
Tours last approximately one hour and begin at:
Newborn Connections™' Lobby
California Pacific Medical Center
3698 California Street, 1st Floor (at Maple)
San Francisco, CA 94118
(see driving directions to the California Campus)
The tour will take you to the following locations at our Women & Children's Center (3700 California St.):
- Labor and Delivery Room
- Postpartum Room
Back to top