Tours of California Pacific's Women & Children's Center are offered through Newborn Connections™.
You can preview our tour online:
- Part 1: Newborn Connections™ & Your Hospital Arrival
- Part 2: Labor & Delivery
- Part 3: Your Postpartum Stay
Expectant parents are encouraged to take a tour of the Women & Children's Center four to six weeks in advance of their child's birth. Tours are limited to ten couples and reservations are required. To ensure a tour date that meets your needs, please contact Newborn Connections at least one week in advance of your desired tour date.
For Saturday tours, please make reservations at least two months in advance as the weekends tend to fill-up quickly.
All 2016 English tours can now be scheduled online.
Tours last approximately one hour and you will receive location information with confirmation.
English tours are given:
- Monday through Wednesdays at 5:30 pm and 6:45 pm
- Second Saturday of each month at 10:30 am and 11:45 am
Cantonese tours are given:
- First and third Thursdays of each month at 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm
- This tour meets in the lobby of 3698 California Street, San Francisco (corner Maple Street). Reservations are not required for the Cantonese tour.
Tour Meeting Location
Tours last approximately one hour and begin at:
Newborn Connections™' Lobby
California Pacific Medical Center
3698 California Street, 1st Floor (at Maple)
San Francisco, CA 94118
(see driving directions to the California Campus)
The tour will take you to the following locations at our Women & Children's Center (3700 California St.):
- Labor and Delivery Room
- Postpartum Room
Back to top