Celebrating Science and Soul
Tickets now on sale!
Join us for a special evening honoring pioneers in the art of integrative medicine and benefitting Sutter Health’s Institute for Health & Healing.
Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Terra Gallery, 511 Harrison Street, San Francisco
Tickets and information: scienceandsoul.org
Giving to the Institute for Health & Healing
People in the midst of a health crisis are often scared, overwhelmed or in pain. They need more than tests, surgeries and medications. They need to be touched, heard and inspired to create a renewed sense of health. The Institute for Health & Healing provides this kind of care and attention as well as the resources people need to heal.
Philanthropy is critical to sustaining the life-giving services we offer. Your gift will help support our scholarship and patient assistance funds, and the many free programs and services we offer in the hospital and community. There are many ways to get involved and support the Institute:
- Ways to Give - Give a designated or unrestricted gift to the Institute for Health & Healing.
- Patient Assistance Fund - Support those who cannot afford our services. Patient assistance is available for clinic visits, store supplements and classes.
- Advisory Council - A volunteer group that supports our mission and vision.
If you are not already part of the Institute for Health & Healing’s donor community, please join us by contacting:
P.0. Box 7999
San Francisco, CA 94120
- Buy your tickets now. Celebrating Science and Soul event is October 15th!
- Make an online gift today.Opens new window Select "Institute for Health & Healing" from CPMC's online gift designation menu (2nd screen).
- Watch the video of Bay Area musician Eric MuhlerOpens new window, an IHH patient and cancer survivor.