Mini Medical School
Paleo for Modern Living. Super Foods for Optimal Health
A Panel Presentation on the health aspects of the Paleo Diet
Akil Palanisamy, MD draws upon his extensive training and clinical experience as he skillfully separates fact from fiction, providing clarity on issues such as gluten sensitivity, misconceptions about carbohydrates, meat eating versus vegetarianism, good and bad fats, unknown superfoods, nutritional supplements, and the critically important gut bacteria comprising your microbiome.
This event is sold out. To learn about upcoming events and how to watch the presentation through live streaming, sign up here.
Paleo for Modern Living will be permanently posted to the video section of our Facebook page. Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to sharing future Mini Medical School events with you.
Sacramento Program Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 7:00pm
Akil Palanisamy, MD Integrative medicine physician and author of The PaleoVedic Diet
Maxine Barish Wreden, MD Integrative medicine physician
Diane Sanfilippo, CN New York Times bestselling author of Practical Paleo and The 21-Day Sugar Detox
Mini Medical School Video Lecture Series
Mini Medical School is a free public lecture and video series in the San Francisco Bay Area, brought to you by the Institute for Health & Healing through the generous support of Roberta E. Neustadter. Learn from physicians and experts about integrative medicine and other healthcare topics. These video lectures are from past Mini Medical School events.
- A Holistic Approach to Heart Health (48 min)
- Achieving Health Goals: Making Resolutions Stick (29 min)
- Brain Food and Mood Food (22 min)
- De-Stress Your Work: Mind-Body Tools Part 1 (23 min)
- De-Stress Your Work: Mind-Body Tools Part 2 (21 min)
- De-Stress Your Work: Mind-Body Tools Part 3 (15 min)
- De-Stress Your Work: Mind-Body Tools Part 4 (14 min)
- Holistic Methods for Easing Depression (49 min)
- Preventing and Reversing Diabetes & Pre-diabetes (19 min)
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Thursday, February 25, 2016
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
"Excellent! Great information, and questions were answered thoroughly. I just wanted more time!"
"Informative, engaging, comprehensive - Thank you so much!"