How Can I Be Evaluated
for Pulmonary Vein Isolation?
To determine if PVAI is an appropriate treatment for you, a thorough evaluation will be performed. This may include:
- A review of your medical history
- Complete physical examination
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Echocardiogram (Echo)
- Holter monitor or event recorder test
- Tests to exclude other heart problems such as coronary artery disease
- Tests to determine the severity of any sleep apnea problem you may have. You could be advised to seek treatment of this condition first.