The dedicated physicians associated with the Heart Failure and Transplantation Program are on call 24/7/365 for consults and referrals. A physician can be reached directly by calling toll free 866-207-4417.
Additionally, the California Pacific Medical Center Transfer Center is also open 24/7/365 to facilitate the transfer of your patient to California Pacific Medical Center from another hospital, facility or your physician office — all you need to do is call 888-637-2762. Beds are available round-the-clock for emergency transfers.
When you need to transfer your patient, one of our trained nurses will collect your patient’s information and then contact a California Pacific Medical Center specialty physician, as well as the bed control nurse, admissions and finance department staff, case managers and appropriate clinical staff. The Transfer Center will facilitate the entire process, including coordinating and/or arranging to meet the medically-necessary transport
needs of the patient.
Please have the following information available when requesting transfer:
- Patient’s name, address, telephone number and date of birth
- Diagnosis and care-related issues
- Referring physician and name of facility/hospital
- Admitting physician (if known)
- Patient’s present location
- Patient’s mode of arrival and transport company (if applicable), and estimated arrival time
- Whether transport assistance is required
- Insurance information