Who We Treat
Most physicians treat patients with everyday vascular issues. But more intricate vascular problems may be harder to handle. For example, do you have patients:
- With lower extremity claudication?
- With abdominal aortic aneurysms who require follow up and evaluation?
- With thoracic aortic pathologies (aneurysm, dissection, penetrating ulcers)?
- With carotid artery stenosis or who might benefit from screening for carotid artery disease?
- With a DVT who you feel may benefit from vascular consultation for thrombolysis?
- Who are female and complain of pelvic pain, urinary frequency or heavy bleeding with periods?
- In liver failure and awaiting a transplant?
- With swelling of an extremity or signs of arterial emboli?
California Pacific Medical Center’s Vascular Institute offers a wide variety of services and specialties to provide your patients with excellent care for these and other serious vascular issues, including:
- Lower extremity angiography with angioplasty, stenting, stent grafting, atherectomy, laser, cryoplasty and every possible endovascular treatment modality
- Traditional open and endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms, thoracic aortic aneurysms, dissections and penetrating ulcers
- Carotid endarterectomy and carotid stenting
- Renal artery stenting
- Visceral artery stenting
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosytemic Shunt (TIPS)