Below you will find a selection of bioethics resources. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list but a few resources that we recommend. If you require further assistance in finding information, texts, articles, or anything else for that matter, please feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help you.
Recordings from our lectures, talks, and more
Did you want to attend our summer workshop but weren't able to? Miss that talk on moral distress because of traffic on the Bay Bridge? Now you can still see it with our video collection! Find all available videos from previous ethics education events in our video library.
In January of 2005, the Program, in collaboration with the Health Sciences Library, began a special Bioethics collection. The collection is growing, with more and more titles being added on a broad range of topics in biomedical ethics. These books are available for access by affiliated groups associated with California Pacific Medical Center.
The collection is on the third floor of the Health Sciences Library, 2395 Sacramento Street.
- Journals of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics Opens new window
- BMJ: British Medical Journal Opens new window
- Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics Opens new window
- Canadian Bioethics Report Opens new window
- Eubios Journal of Asian And International Bioethics Opens new window
- Hastings Center Report Opens new window
- Journal of the American Medical Association Opens new window
- Journal of Health Politics, Policy, and Law Opens new window
- Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal Opens new window
Links to Academic Institutions
- University of Washington, Department of Bioethics & Humanities Opens new window
- Creighton University Center for Health Policy & Ethics Opens new window
- Columbia University, Center for Bioethics Opens new window
- The Kennedy Institute of Ethics, Georgetown University Opens new window
- Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics Opens new window
- University at Buffalo, Center for Clinical Ethics Opens new window
- University of Chicago McLean Center for Clinical Medical Ethics Opens new window
- University of Pennsylvania, Center for Bioethics Opens new window
- Yale University Interdisciplinary Center for Bioethics
Other Useful Links
- National Institutes of Health Bioethics Resources Opens new window
- UNESCO's Global Ethics Observatory Opens new window
- Euroethics Opens new window
- Health Law Hippo Opens new window
- Belmont Report Historical Archive Opens new window
- DNA Patent Database Opens new window
- President's Council on Bioethics Opens new window
- High School Bioethics Curriculum Project Opens new window