Eric Hernandez, R.D., Laura Scherling, R.D., or Sabine Haake, R.D., are our registered dietitians who offer outstanding and comprehensive care to people seeking advice regarding nutritional health. Collectively, this team of outstanding caregivers has over 25 years of experience. The registered dietitians work in close collaboration with California Pacific Medical Center’s Radiation/Oncology department and the Cystic Fibrosis Clinic in addition to their direct care at affordable rates. Contact CHRC to make an appointment.
Nutritional Counseling Services
- Individualized assessment of current eating patterns and dietary history
- Nutritional implications involving medications or specific medical conditions such as high cholesterol, cancer, pre-diabetes, or hypertension
- Nutrition for specific physical needs and health concerns such as food intolerance, digestive problems, and pregnancy
- Pre- and post-surgical guidelines for optimal nutrition
- Weight management counseling - individual and group programs available
- Specialized technical assessments such as body fat analysis and osteoporosis
- Counseling for feeding problems for all ages
For more information or to schedule a consultation please contact the Community Health Resource Center.