Coming Home Hospice
An oasis of caring and support
Coming Home Hospice - CPMC's Residential Hospice Program
Coming Home Hospice (CHH) is a residential hospice program providing care and support for clients and their families facing terminal illness. When care at home is no longer an option, Coming Home Hospice can provide a safe, loving and warm place to reside during the final period of life. Caregivers provide 24-hour nursing and personal care in a home-like atmosphere giving families the freedom from worry about care and safety issues so they can focus on their loved one. We are here when end-of-life issues seem insurmountable.
Services Provided at CHH
Services provided by the Coming Home Hospice professional staff include medical and nursing care, psycho-social counseling and assistance, spiritual counseling and religious services of your choice, massage therapists, medication monitoring and assistance, personal care assistance, laundry services, recreational activities and entertainment. Learn more about CHH's facility and services, eligibility criteria, and application process.
How You Can Help
Make a Gift
Join Sutter Health, CPMC and CPMC Foundation to raise $1,000,000 in celebration of Coming Home Hospice’s 25th Anniversary. Your gift will help bring loving, end-of-life care to hospice patients — many of whom are unable to pay for the assistance they need. Learn more about making a donation to Coming Home Hospice.
Play a supportive role by providing care to patients and their families at the end of life. Compassionate volunteers are needed and specialized training is available. Learn more about volunteering at Coming Home Hospice.Opens new window
For More Information
For more information on Coming Home Hospice, please contact us:
Coming Home Hospice
Rich Nasca, Director
115 Diamond Street
San Francisco, California 94114
- Facility: View photos of our homelike atmosphere.
- Application: General information about CHH's services, eligibility criteria and application process.
- Stories:Opens new window Read about families whose loved ones received compassionate care at Coming Home [PDF requires Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader.Opens new window].
- Volunteer: Learn about volunteer opportunities in end-of-life and palliative care.
- Donate:Opens new window Make a gift in honor of Coming Home Hospice's 25th Anniversary.