CPMC Cancer Program
Overview for Health Professionals
California Pacific Medical Center's cancer care team is dedicated to treating patients using the most advanced oncology treatment options available, including IORT, SABRKnife, and stereotactic radiosurgery.
Our continuing medical education (CME) and Graduate Education Program offer courses and training for the next generation of health care professionals.
- American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) Cancer Staging Forms on the CPMC Intranet
- Clinical Research Trials
- Continuing Medical Education Opportunities
- Genetic Cancer Risk Assessment
- Graduate Medical Education
- Patient Referral and Transfer Services
Subspecialty tumor boards provide a forum for discussing complex cases requiring an integrated and multi-disciplinary approach to treatment. Tumor boards are offered in:
- Gastrointestinal (GI)
- Genitourinary (GU)
- Head and Neck Cancer