CPMC Cancer / Oncology Information for Health Professionals
California Pacific Medical Center's cancer health care professionals are dedicated to treating patients using the most advanced oncology treatment options available, including IORT, SABRKnife, and stereotactic radiosurgery.
Through our Continuing Education Service and Graduate Education Program we support physicians through CME courses and training for the next generation of physicians and health care professionals.
- American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) Cancer Staging Forms on the CPMC Intranet
- Clinical Research Trials
- Continuing Medical Education Opportunities
- Genetic Cancer Risk Assessment
- Graduate Medical Education
- Patient Referral and Transfer Services
Sub-specialty tumor boards provide a forum for discussing complex cases requiring an integrated and multi-disciplinary approach to treatment.
Tumor boards are offered in:
- Gastrointestinal (GI)
- Genitourinary (GU)
- Gynecology (GYN)
- Otolaryngology (ENT)