Cancer Information for Patients & Families
Helping you find the cancer care and cancer services you need is an important step toward recovery. A variety of helpful and compassionate care options are available to assist every person who is living with cancer.
- Cancer Education and Support Groups
- Cancer Genetic Risk Assessment
- Cancer Patient Navigation Services
- Cancer Services Directory
- Community Health Resource Center (CHRC)
- Early Detection, Preventive & Risk Assessment Care
- Institute for Health & Healing
- Learning More about Cancer
- Local Lodging
- Research: Cancer Clinical Trials
- Women's Health Resource Center (WHRC)
California Pacific Medical Center
California Pacific Medical Center, a San Francisco hospital that is part of the Sutter Health Opens new window network, offers cancer diagnosis, cancer treatment, physician specialists and research as part of our Cancer Care Center. We provide personalized patient care using leading-edge cancer treatment options.