Mark Singer M.D.
Head and Neck Cancer Surgeon
Dr. Singer is a graduate of the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and has practiced head and neck surgery for over 30 years. His extensive career has been split between academic medicine at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) teaching for the past 15 years and private practice. He has made a number of contributions to the field of head and neck melanoma in reconstruction, rehabilitation, and cancer treatment.
Dr. Singer has worked closely with the UCSF Cancer Center Melanoma clinic and tumor board, and is currently providing head and neck surgery for melanoma and other advanced cutaneous malignancies at California Pacific Medical Center.
Clinical and Academic Excellence:
- Professor and Vice-Chair Department of Otolaryngology &Head and Neck Surgery UCSF School of Medicine
- Chief of Head and Neck Surgery Division at UCSF
- Over 30 years of experience in Head and Neck surgery
- Americans Top Doctors for Cancer-2005
- International Association of Laryngectomees Lifetime Achievement Award-2005
- Robert K. Werbe, Distinguished Professor in Head and Neck Cancer at UCSF-2002
- American Society of Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Laryngologic Association
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Bronchoesophagologic Society of Japan
Bryan Hemming Cancer Care Center
California Pacific Medical Center
Comprehensive Cancer Services at California Pacific Medical Center’s Bryan Hemming Cancer Care Center in San Francisco. CPMC features some of the top-rated cancer physicians and best cancer surgeons in the San Francisco Bay Area, Marin county and Northern California. We provide personalized patient care using some of the most successful cancer treatment options available.