Office of Clinical Research
Established in 2000, the Office of Clinical Research at California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute is the administrative and operations center for all clinical trials conducted at CPMC.
The Office of Clinical Research is experienced in industry, federal, investigator initiated and private foundation supported trials. The following support is provided to all investigators for the safe conduct of trials in compliance with regulatory guidelines:
- protocol evaluation and feasibility
- protocol development for investigator initiated trials
- contract language review and negotiation
- budget preparation and negotiation
- regulatory submission assistance
- centralized database for study/patient tracking functions
- patient accrual and trial maintenance
- experienced staff of research coordinators and data management
- primary contact point for industry sponsors
- financial management and reporting of all clinical trial transaction
For more information, please contact us.
Back to top