The Addiction & Pharmacology Research Laboratory (APRL)
Treatment Resource AgenciesList of agencies and services in the San Francisco Bay Area that treatment seekers can access for help.
- Methamphetamine.org - The UCLA Integrated Substance Abuse Programs (ISAP). ISAP was established in 1999 to consolidate research efforts in nearly all areas of drug abuse research.
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) - NIDA's mission is to lead the Nation in bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction.
- Crystal Meth Anonymous - Crystal Meth Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other, so they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from addiction to crystal meth.
- tweaker.org - Tweaker.org is part of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation. Stop AIDS Project determined that guys throughout San Francisco were identifying speed as an issue and thus a social marketing campaign addressing speed and HIV was born.
- SF Treatment Access Program: (415) 503-4730
- Drug Info and Referral 24 hour Crisis line: (415) 362-3400
- Narcotics Anonymous: (415) 621-8600
- BUMP study (San Francisco): (415) 554-9013
- Men and Women 18-50, Seeking Methamphetamine Abuse Treatment