Da Costa International Funds for Breast Cancer Prevention
The California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute
Activities Supported by the Daniel and Phyllis Da Costa Fund
- Measurements and analyses in prevention trials that may identify women who benefit most from chemoprevention.
- Testing of new biological measurements for their ability to identify women at risk of estrogen receptor positive breast cancer.
- Partial support of investigators for work and study that may lead to better targeted chemoprevention of breast cancer.
- Conferences on targeted chemoprevention of breast cancer.
- Studies that will lead to standardization, acceptance, and wide implementation of targeted chemoprevention of breast cancer.