Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute’s Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC). The National Institutes of Health considers IBCs to be "the cornerstone of institutional oversight of recombinant DNA research". Committee members review any recombinant DNA studies to be carried out here and ensure they are conducted according to the NIH Guidelines.
If you have questions please call Garret Yount, PhD at (415) 600-1783.
Submit completed forms to:
475 Brannan Street, Suite 220
San Francisco, CA 94107
- Submission and Meeting Dates
- IBC Forms and Guidelines for Research Involving Recombinant DNA Molecules
Submission and Meeting Dates
The following table lists dates for submission of forms and materials for the monthly IBC meeting.
|Registration Form Deadline||IBC Meeting Dates|
|January 9, 2014||January 23, 2014|
|February 6, 2014||February 20, 2014|
|March 6, 2014||March 20, 2014|
|April 3, 2014||April 17, 2014|
|May 8, 2014||May 22, 2014|
|June 5, 2014||June 19, 2014|
|July 17, 2014||July 31, 2014|
|August 7, 2014||August 21, 2014|
|September 4, 2014||September 18, 2014|
|October 9, 2014||October 23, 2014|
|October 30, 2014||November 13, 2014|
|November 27, 2014||December 11, 2014|
Back to top
IBC Forms and Guidelines for Research Involving Recombinant DNA Molecules
Download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader Opens new window to read the PDF files.
- CPMCRI IBC Pre-Registration Form (PDF 412kB)
- CPMCRI IBC Registration Form (PDF 505kB)
- CPMCRI IBC Protocol Modification Form (PDF 457kB)
- CPMCRI IBC Protocol Closure Form (PDF)
- NIH Guidelines for Research Involving Recombinant DNA Molecules (PDF format)
Back to top