Grants and Contracts
California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) and its Research Institute (CPMCRI) is recognized for our collaborative research with investigators throughout the US and abroad, in the areas of bench, translational and clinical research. The Grants and Contracts Office at CPMCRI promotes the research Mission of CPMC and Sutter Health by providing high quality financial and administrative services to researchers, collaborators and staff within CPMC, CPMCRI, the Sutter system and across institutions. Our office is further entrusted with complying with the rules and regulations of all of our funding agencies as well as protecting the legal and intellectual interests of our Researchers and the institution.
The Grants and Contracts Office processes applications and proposals for submission to federal, commercial, and foundation sponsors. We strive to provide timely preparation of all grant and contract applications and skillful administration of research awards. In this endeavor, we make every effort to deliver clear and concise information that fosters confidence and trust in our customers.
Grant and Contracts Informational Resources
The following links will provide more information about our Grant and Contracts services.
- Grant Submissions (including clinical trials) to federal agencies or to a private foundation
- Clinical Trials with Industry
- For CPMC Principal Investigators
- For Outside Institutions
- For the CPMCRI Grants Analyst (coming soon)
- For CPMC Research Staff (coming soon)
- Contact Us
Back to top
CPMC Research Institute Compliance Resources
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Human Subjects Protection Training
Back to top