Instructions and Forms for Grant Submissions - PreAward
Printer-friendly version: Instructions for Grants Submissions [PDF 211KB]
Download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader
For questions and help, please contact:
Grants & Contracts Director
Instructions for Grant Submissions to the Federal Government or Private Foundations
The CPMC Grants & Contracts Office is here to assist all Investigators interested in submitting research proposals to any federal agency or any private foundation. We assist on all proposals whether we are the prime institution submitting the grant or will be a subcontractor or service provider to another institution that will be submitting a proposal.
The Grants & Contracts Office does not have the staff to do in-depth searches for funding opportunities for you, so that is generally your responsibility to locate possible funding sources. However, we are on multiple lists for funding opportunities, and we do regularly send out those announcements. If you would like to be included on that list, please email GrantsOfc@cpmcri.org and tell us your preferred email address.
If you would like submit a proposal, review the following information in each of these links below. When ready, use the appropriate form below to notify the Grants Office of your intent to prepare or participate on a proposal.
- Timeline for Proposal Submission
- Notify Grants Office of Proposed Submission
- Delineation of Duties
- Deadline for Grant Proposals
All the following forms can be submitted to the Grants Office by clicking on the "Submit by Email" button within the document.
If CPMC is the Prime Institution (the institution which is submitting the grant), use the following form:
- Notification of Intent to Submit Grant (CPMC is PRIME Institution) [PDF 357KB]
- Notification of Intent to Submit Grant as a Subcontractor (Other Institution is PRIME) [PDF 350KB]
- Federal Proposal Information for Subcontracting with CPMC (SubK proposal) [PDF 337KB] (this form is sent to prime institution to collect the information you need to complete the Subcontractor Intent to Submit 9.6.11 form)