PC and Internet Connectivity
- Internet Connectivity - High speed (DSL or cable) internet access
- Computer - minimum Pentium PC with 128MB memory
Operating System/Browser -
PCIS Online: Win95/WinNT 4.0/Win2000 with Internet Explorer 4.0
All other applications: Win2000 or higher with Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
***Special Considerations for Radiology Imaging/PACS***
- Computer Processor/RAM: 800MHz with 256MB RAM or higher
- Operating System: Windows 98 SE, NT, 2000, ME or XP
- Browser: Internet Explorer 5.5 sp2 or 6.0 with viewer plug-in automatically installed the first time you access the site
- Network: Radiology Imaging is a very bandwidth intensive application. Please ensure you have a high speed Internet service for maximum performance. Please refer to our Performance Test results as a benchmark. Wireless network access is not recommended for this application.
While wireless networks are convenient, they may negatively affect web site response times. Also, take extra care to ensure your wireless network is secure from any intruders.
Sorry, but applications on Physician Link have not been certified for use on Mac computers.