Physician Link Account Setup
Use the process below for requesting new or modifying existing user account access to Physician Link.
2. Complete the form making sure that all user demographic information is completely filled out. Sign and date the form on page 2.
3. Obtain signature from an authorizing physician. Make sure that the physician includes the last 5 digits of their license number or the application will be returned.
4. Fax completed form to CPMC IT Security at 415-600-7072.
5. Within 72 hours you will receive notification verifying account setup, login instructions and a training schedule.
6. If training is needed, review schedule, register and attend class.
7. Contact the CPMC IT Help Desk at 415-600-7000 for technical support.