Welcome to Physician Link!
Physician Link provides online tools to help physicians and their office staff to be more efficient in the delivery of care.Online Tools & Applications | Technical Support
Online Tools & Applications
- AllScripts - BTMG AllScripts EMR web access
eSignature (Sutter Health) - Sign your dictated reports online for the Enterprise eScription
- AJCC Cancer Staging Forms (on the CPMC intranet)
- CPMC Lab Documents
- Ophthalmology Imaging/PACS Network Version - Access Ophthalmology Pacs Images and Reports
- Phone Directory - Contact information for CPMC Medical Staff and Employees [Required login: Token]
- Physician Direct - St. Luke's patients only - online lab results, transcriptions and visits
Radiology Imaging/PACS - Access Radiology Images and Reports.
-- Consult the technical requirements before requesting access.
Refer Your Patient - Refer your patient to CPMC and one of our specialists.
- Surgery Scheduling - An efficient way to manage your California Pacific surgery schedule [Required login: Token and Application User/Pwd]
Back to top
See FAQ and Documentation.
Obtaining Access to Physician Link Applications
To obtain access to physician link applications, please consider the technical requirements and then request for account setup. Access is granted in accordance with our Service Level Agreement.
Help & Your Feedback
Please contact: Bob Timlin Manager, Custom Application Development email: email@example.com or call the Help Desk at 415-600-6700 and ask for help to be directed to the Custom Application Development group.
Back to top