Why Choose Us
|California Pacific Medical Center...Where Nurses Make a Difference|
|California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) nurses model what is best in the art and science of patient and family-centered care. Supported by collaborative practice, education and research, life long professional nursing careers are born and nurtured at CPMC. Dedicated to caring, compassion and clinical expertise, CPMC nurses excel in providing the highest quality care and elevate nursing practice to a level of national distinction.|
|Making a difference...one patient at a time.|
Nursing Leadership Mission Statement
CPMC nursing leadership is committed to creating an atmosphere in nursing where open and honest communication is valued and expected. We will make every effort to ensure that nurses are involved in decisions that affect their clinical practice. CPMC nurses are the key to our success and we will strive to create a culture rich in collaboration and professionalism in order to enhance the care provided to our patients and improve the place in which we work.
A Commitment to the CPMC Nurse
As your nurse leader (nurse administrator to nurse supervisor) partnering with you to create the shared goal of excellent service to our patients we commit the following:
- We will make every effort to ensure decisions affecting clinical practice are made at the point of care delivery, when circumstances prevent nurse input in decision making every effort will be made to involve nurses in the implementation process.
- Nursing leadership will make public the rationale for those decisions in which nurses could not be involved and create avenues for nurses to seek clarification about decisions that affect clinical practice, ensuring open and honest communication.
- We will accept responsibility for establishing and maintaining healthy interpersonal relationships with each and every member of the nursing staff.
- We will establish and maintain a relationship of functional trust with every member of the nursing staff. Our relationships will be equally respectful, regardless of job titles or levels of educational preparation.
- We will practice caring, commitment and collaboration in our relationships.
- We will affirm your contribution to the quality of our service.
- We will remember that neither of us is perfect and that human errors are opportunities, not for shame or guilt, but for forgiveness and growth. (From Commitment to My Co-Workers, Marie Manthey)
At California Pacific Medical Center, we believe in the power of medicine. We also believe that medicine alone is only part of the solution. That's why we look intently at each individual case and treat the whole person, not just the illness. Because medicine can transform a body. But going beyond medicine can transform a life.
A Career at California Pacific Medical Center
To learn about nursing career opportunities at California Pacific, please contact:
Enea Zolezzi, R.N., MHSL
Director, Nursing Recruitment