Breast Cancer Resources
- Who sponsors the Web site? Are the Web site sponsors as well as their qualifications are clearly identified? Credible sources include medical associations, hospitals, medical centers, and medical schools.
- Is the site current? Has it been updated recently?
- Is the information factual or does it represent opinions? If so, whose opinions are being presented? Are they qualified professionals?
- Is the Web site intended for medical professionals or the general public?
- MedlinePlusOpens new window
- NCI’s Cancer.gov Opens new window
- Cancer.Net - a The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) websiteOpens new window
- California Cancer Registry - Breast Cancer Maps Opens new window
- American Cancer Society Opens new window
- Susan G Koman Breast Cancer Foundation Opens new window
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center / University of Texas Complementary / Integrative Medicine Education Resources (CIMER) Opens new window
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Cancer and CAM: At a Glance Opens new window