Transplant Hepatology Fellowship
The Transplant Hepatology Fellowship at California Pacific Medical Center is a one-year program which was fully accredited by the ACGME effective July 1, 2008.
The objective of the Transplant Hepatology Fellowship is to provide outstanding clinical and research training so that board-eligible gastroenterologist candidates become independent hepatology consultants, qualify for UNOS certification as a transplant hepatologist, and meet all criteria for the ABIM Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in transplant hepatology
Eligible applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have completed or will complete an ACGME-accredited Gastroenterology fellowship prior to beginning the CPMC Transplant Hepatology fellowship.
Complete our application [PDF] and send with your curriculum vitae and three letters of recommendation.
(Download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader)Opens new window
- August 1st: Application deadline for fellowship position beginning July 1st of the following calendar year
- August – September: Invitation letters to interview in San Francisco are mailed to qualified applicants
- October – December: Applicants travel to San Francisco to interview with faculty and tour facilities
- January: Fellowship position offered to one applicant to begin in July
- July 1st : Fellowship begins
Please email us with any additional questions or contact Taneesha Lewis directly at 415-600-1797 or email@example.com