Transplant Hepatology Fellowship
The Transplant Hepatology Fellowship at California Pacific Medical Center is an intensive one-year clinical training program in the management of liver disease and transplant medicine. Since ACGME accreditation in 2008 we have offered high-quality training to fellows pursuing in a career in liver transplantation.
The objective of the fellowship is to provide outstanding clinical and research training that will prepare graduates to become independent hepatology consultants, qualify for UNOS certification as a transplant hepatologist and meet criteria for the ABIM Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in transplant hepatology.
Eligible applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have completed or will complete an ACGME-accredited Gastroenterology fellowship prior to beginning the CPMC Transplant Hepatology fellowship.
Complete our application [PDF] and send with your curriculum vitae and three letters of recommendation.
(Download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader)Opens new window
- July - August: Rolling review of applications for the fellowship position beginning the following year
- August – October: Invitation letters to interview in San Francisco are mailed to qualified applicants.
- October – December: Applicants travel to San Francisco to interview with faculty and tour our facilities.
- January – February: Fellowship position is offered to one applicant.
- July 1st : Fellowship begins.
Please email us with any additional questions or contact Taneesha Lewis directly at 415-600-1797 or firstname.lastname@example.org