Medical Student Clerkships
Application Procedure & Requirements
Fill in an application [PDF] (Download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader) or use an application [MS Word]
Enclose the following additional supporting documentation with the completed application form.
- A letter from your medical school's dean:
- Verifying your academic standing
- Approving that you may take the chosen elective
- Verifying that your school will be responsible for your malpractice insurance.
(If you have not completed such a clerkship, an evaluation from another clerkship will be accepted.)
Student Clerkship Coordinator
California Pacific Medical Center
Graduate Medical Education
2351 Clay Street, Suite 380
San Francisco, CA 94115
or email to:
- Applications will be accepted up to one year in advance of the requested rotation date though decisions may not be made until 90 days prior to the beginning of the rotation.
- Applications must be submitted at least two months prior to the requested start date of the clerkship.