Learning About Your Health
At California Pacific, we believe that having the right information can help you and your family make the right decisions about your health care. We invite you to explore the many learning resources listed below.Online Resources | Resource Centers/Programs at CPMC
- List of Video Resources .
- List of Handouts created by our own staff and physicians.
- Common laboratory tests.
- Calendar of Classes & Events.
- Health & Wellness ResourcesOpens new window
- Health Information for Women
- Podcasts at Smarter Medical Care.
- Patient information in many languages.
Back to top
Resource Centers/Programs at CPMC
Please read the "Terms and Conditions of Use" before accessing this site. By accessing and using this site, you agree to be bound by all of the "Terms and Conditions of Use."
CPMC's Center for Patient and Community Education collaborates with our physicians, nurses, and staff to create many learning resources to educate patients, their families, and our community.
Partial funding for the development of Learning About Your Health was generously provided by the Mr. and Mrs. Arthur A. Ciocca Foundation.
Back to top
- What is Covered California?
- Find out about: Advance Directives
- Everything Health: by CPMC's expert blogger Dr Toni Brayer
- Health articles by CPMC clinicians from MyLifeStages
- Health Maintenance Guide showing recommended tests and when they should be given