Women's & Children's Health:
Invest in Our Tiniest Patients
This year, make a gift to our NICU. The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit NICU) at Sutter Health’s CPMC exemplifies the combination of “high-tech” and “high-touch” medicine that is our goal for all of the care CPMC provides.
Annual Giving Opportunities in Women's and Children's Health:
Donors to Women's & Children's Health
- Avon Foundation partners with CPMC to ensure breast care for all women.
- Michael and Pepper Jackson have a special mission: making sure that every child gets a good start in life.
- Ruth Nolte: The OB Reception Center at CPMC’s California Campus that bears her name is a great example of Ruth Nolte's philosophy at work.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Donors received extraordinary care at CPMC's PICU, inspiring appreciation and generosity.
- Sonia and Aydin Senkut help Bay Area infants stay warm.
- Women's & Children's Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.