Women's & Children's Health:
Invest in Our Tiniest Patients
Make a gift to our NICU. The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Sutter Health’s CPMC exemplifies the combination of “high-tech” and “high-touch” medicine that is our goal for all of the care CPMC provides.
Annual Giving Opportunities in Pediatrics and Women's Health
Donors to Pediatrics and Women's Health
- St. Luke's Auxiliary's 2015 Musée will benefit portable ultrasound equipment for the Women's Health Center at CPMC's St. Luke's Campus.
- Ruth Nolte: The OB Reception Center at CPMC’s California Campus that bears her name is a great example of Ruth Nolte's philosophy at work.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Donors received extraordinary care at CPMC's PICU, inspiring appreciation and generosity.
- Sonia and Aydin Senkut help Bay Area infants stay warm.
- Women's & Children's Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.