Women's & Children's Health:
In this video, Terri Slagle, M.D., clinical director of CPMC's Newborn Intensive Care Unit, tells the story of a premature baby and his parents' experience in the NICU.
Giving Opportunities in Pediatrics and Women's Health
- NICU - invest in our tiniest patients. Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) exemplifies the combination of “high-tech” and “high-touch” medicine that is our goal for all of the care CPMC provides.
- Notkin Family Breast Cancer Recovery Program: Every year this program assists hundreds of women and their families through the process of diagnosis, treatment options and survivorship, including counseling and support groups.
Philanthropic Partners in Pediatrics and Women's Health
- Ted and Pamala Deikel's gift brought innovative technology to the Newborn Intensive Care Unit.
- John Friedlander: A loyal donor leaves an estate gift to CPMC's Breast Health Center where his wife was treated.
- Hedco and Avon Foundations: Corporate gifts fund high-tech cancer technology as well as breast cancer patient services.
- The Jacksons' gifts make sure that every child gets a good start in life.
- Ruth Nolte: The OB Reception Center at CPMC’s California Campus that bears her name is a great example of Ruth Nolte's philosophy at work.
- Shelby Notkin and Michelle Notkin understand the necessity for breast cancer recovery programs.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Donors received extraordinary care at CPMC's PICU, inspiring appreciation and generosity.
- Sonia and Aydin Senkut help Bay Area infants stay warm.
- St. Luke's Auxiliary's 2015 Musée benefitted portable ultrasound equipment for the Women's Health Center at CPMC's St. Luke's Campus.
- Women's & Children's Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.