Giving Opportunities in Pediatrics and Women's Health
Watch a touching video as Terri Slagle, M.D., clinical director of CPMC's Newborn Intensive Care Unit, tells the story of a premature baby and his parents' experience in the NICU.
- Deborah and Kenneth Novack Family Child Life Services, made possible through philanthropy, reduces the anxiety children and their families encounter as a result of illness and hospitalization.
"We want to ensure this wonderful service is available to every child who comes to CPMC for care."
-- Debby and Ken Novack
- The Children’s Comprehensive Care Center at CPMC helps children with cancer and other chronic conditions get the ongoing care they need through outpatient services for kids and families.
More Giving Opportunities in Pediatrics and Women's Health
- Notkin Family Breast Cancer Recovery Program: Every year this program assists hundreds of women and their families through the process of diagnosis, treatment options and survivorship, including counseling and support groups.
- NICU - invest in our tiniest patients. Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) exemplifies the combination of “high-tech” and “high-touch” medicine that is our goal for all of the care CPMC provides.
- Stuart Brotman Memorial Fund: your gift to the fund will help children with learning disabilities and developmental, medical or behavioral challenge at CPMC's Kalmanovitz Child Development Center.
- More Priority Programs: Your gifts of any amount given each year to CPMC are invested immediately in patient care.
Philanthropic Partners in Pediatrics and Women's Health
- Shelby Notkin and Michelle Notkin understand the necessity for breast cancer recovery programs.
Ted and Pamala Deikel's gift brought innovative technology to the Newborn Intensive Care Unit.
St. Luke's Auxiliary's 2015 Musée benefitted portable ultrasound equipment for the Women's Health Center at CPMC's St. Luke's Campus
The 52nd Debutante Ball hosted by CPMC's Women's Board benefitted Child Life Services, the NICU, and more.
- Women's & Children's Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.