Supporters of Women & Children's Services
What speaks to your heart?
Would you like to improve women and children's services in our community?
The Women & Children's Centers of California Pacific Medical CentersOpens new window provide care for women and children throughout their life stages and throughout our community, whether you are embarking on pregnancy, have children who need expert medical care, or are facing women's health concerns.
Meet just a few of the inspiring individuals, corporations, and organizations who are helping CPMC make a difference in women's and children's services. Their generous gifts serve to advance technology for obstetrics/newborns and support crucial programs in community health.
- Athena Blackburn is dedicated to excellent treatment and care for breast cancer patients.
- Michael and Pepper Jackson's commitment helps fragile newborns in the NICU, and reaches out to underserved children at the Bayview Child Health Center.
- Little Jim Club's Mardi Gras Ball has raised money for over 100 years in support of CPMC pediatrics programs like the Kalmanovitz Child Development Center.
- Ruth Nolte, loyal volunteer, saw so many families relying on CPMC's services that she funded a new Obstetrics Center through a generous planned gift.
- Sonia and Aydin Senkut appreciate CPMC's personal touch, and give to help Bay Area infants stay warm.
- St. Luke’s Auxiliary's Musée gala benefits women & children's services at CPMC's St. Luke's Campus, ensuring all women have access to quality comprehensive services.
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure has contributed over $395,000 to support breast health programs at CPMC since 1989.
- Volunteer Knitting Groups at CPMC and St. Luke's provide hand knitted caps and blankets for hospitalized infants and children.
- Women & Children's Leadership Council, launched in 2011, supports and advocates services at CPMC.
Because life is precious, we encourage giving to life and a lifetime of giving.
Opens new window
Make an online donation today to California Pacific Medical Center.Opens new window
- CPMC Foundation's Annual Priorities in Women & Children's Services - our areas of greatest need.
- Children's Ambassador Program: comforting care for kids, peace of mind for parents.
- Tiny Treasure Tributes: your gift in honor of a special baby will benefit women and children’s services.
Your Gifts at Work: