Meet Our Supporters
Philanthropy that changes lives
Meet the helping hands of California Pacific Medical Center
Learn why these generous supporters give to CPMC. We encourage you to meet them and explore the world-class programs they help make possible.
- Learn why endoscopic care is important to Paul May and Frank Stein.
- Learn why Sonia and Aydin Senkut support our community hospital.
- Learn why Dee Norris, Maureen and Craig Sullivan teamed up for ALS.
Stories of Inspirational Philanthropy
Read the inspiring stories of remarkable individuals, groups, corporations and foundations whose generous gifts enable California Pacific Medical Center to serve you and your loved ones with the highest quality care.
- Generous Individuals
are the catalysts for CPMC's critical initiatives.
- Legacy Supporters
give with foresight, bringing hope to others.
- Corporate Supporters
believe in the positive impact of collaboration.
- Event Partner Organizations
fundraise through service and special events.
- Compassionate Volunteers
of all ages give of their time and talent.
- Exemplary Employees
give together to make a difference!
- Inspiring Physicians
promote philanthropy with their dedication.
- CPMC Foundation's Board of Trustees
values exemplary leadership as well as philanthropy.
Because life is precious, we encourage giving to life and a lifetime of giving.
Opens new window
Make an online donation today to California Pacific Medical Center.Opens new window
What speaks to your heart?
Meet inspiring philanthropists whose generous gifts support these areas:
- Supporters of cancer patient services and technology
- Supporters of neuroscience & rehabilitation, including neurosurgery, ALS, acute rehab, and more
- Supporters of women & children's services throughout our community