Supporters of Neuroscience & Rehabilitation
Philanthropy that changes lives
Read the stories of innovative philanthropists, how their gifts are being successfully used at CPMC to improve patient care and expand research and technology in the areas of neuroscience & rehabilitation, and how you can help.
Join advocates for vital neurological services
- Craig and Maureen Sullivan donated generously to CPMC's Forbes Norris MDA/ALS Research and Treatment CenterOpens new window, one of the largest ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) clinics in the country.
- John E. Friedlander supports the Swindells Alzheimer’s Residential Care Program.Opens new window Through his charitable gift annuity, he receives retirement income and honors a close friend who had Alzheimer's.
Become an investor in revolutionary neuroscience technology
- Thanks to generous gifts, the Neurovascular and Neurointerventional Surgery Suite opened in 2009. Invest in this outstanding new arena for advanced technology and treatment.
- With your contribution to Stroke Telemedicine, stroke patients can access expert care. Help bring together the best specialists with the latest technology.
Add your support to new healing centers for rehabilitation
- The Acute Rehabilitation Center, opened in 2009, was only possible through philanthropy. Invest in this exciting new therapeutic healing environment dedicated to brain, spine, and stroke rehabilitation.
- Dr. Kenneth C. Archibald's lead gift launched the Archibald/Ehrenberg Rehabilitation Terrain Park. Add your support to help more patients get on the road to recovery.
Because life is precious, we encourage giving to life and a lifetime of giving.
Opens new window
Make an online donation today to California Pacific Medical Center.Opens new window To give to any project featured on this page, enter its name in the Payment Comments field (2nd screen). Thank You.
Please support CPMC's areas of greatest need in neuroscience & rehabilitation:
- Stroke Telemedicine Program
The need: $60,000
- Brain Health Center - Support for Caregivers (Alzheimer's)
The need: $100,000
- The California Pacific Neuroscience Institute (CPNI) combines some of the best neurosurgery, neurology, and neuro-oncology specialists in Northern California with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and surgical technology.