Supporters of Innovative Treatments, Advanced Care, and Cancer/Oncology
What speaks to your heart?
Would you like to improve patient care and expand research in Cancer/Oncology?
Are you interested in becoming one of our supporters who give from the heart, who partner with us in fulfilling California Pacific Medical Center’s mission? Read the stories of innovative philanthropists and how their gifts are being used to benefit patients and expand research and technology in the area of Innovative Treatments, Advanced Care, and Cancer/Oncology.
Support new healing centers
- Bryan Hemming, philanthropist and cancer survivor, funds a a new therapeutic Cancer Care Center to benefit other CPMC patients.
- Joye Wilson, breast cancer survivor, discovered “a world of help” through CPMC's Breast Health Center, and gave a charitable gift annuity in return.
- Paul May and Frank Stein tackled pancreatic cancer and digestive diseases head on and funded an Interventional Endoscopy Center.
Advocate vital patient services
The Ovarian Cancer Recovery Program
Contributions to this important program empower women to take charge of their cancer recovery.
Breast Cancer Recovery Endowment
A generous endowment helps women undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
Invest in innovative research and revolutionary technology
- Josephine Markovich chose gift annuities to invest in cancer research, an area meaningful to her life.
- Athena Blackburn's lead gift launched a million dollar campaign for a Radiotherapy Suite. Her additional support helped purchase an MRI Breast Biopsy Table.
- Charles E. Williams' generous gift funded a PET/CT Scanner— state-of-the-art equipment for precise tumor treatment.
View compassion in action - Eric Muhler's story
"CPMC cured me of cancer while protecting my mind and body, for which I will always be grateful."
-- Eric Muhler
Because life is precious, we encourage giving to life and a lifetime of giving.
Opens new window
Make an online donation today to California Pacific Medical Center. Thank you.Opens new window