Success Stories - The Ovarian and Reproductive Cancer Recovery Program
The Ovarian and Reproductive Cancer Recovery ProgramOpens new window is a service of the Women’s Health Resource CenterOpens new window at California Pacific Medical Center. This comprehensive program —the only one of its kind in Northern California— provides women with gynecological cancer free services and the assistance they need to cope with their diagnosis. These services are only possible through your philanthropic support.
Here is a partial list of services provided by the Program free of charge to women with ovarian and reproductive cancer:
- Classes and gynecological cancer support groups
- Chemotherapy and radiation coaching
- Health care referrals and community resources
- Medical and surgical menopause counseling
- Nutritional counseling
- Psychotherapy and mental health services
- Massage therapy
- Free wigs, hats and scarves
Many women’s lives have been touched through generosity and compassion
Once enrolled in the program, ovarian and reproductive cancer recovery patients receive services free of charge for the rest of their lives. They may receive free consultations for any women’s health related issue, including future cancer recurrences and any health issues not related to their cancer.
The programs of the Women’s Health Resource Center provide valuable resources to women in San Francisco, regardless of their ability to pay. Your donation can help this important program empower women to take charge of their cancer recovery!
Opens new window
To make a gift to "The Ovarian and Reproductive Cancer Recovery Program," write it in the Comments field (2nd screen). Thank you.
- Read about Barb Silver, NP, Director of the Women’s Health Resource CenterOpens new window.
- Support CPMC Foundation's Annual Priorities, including Cancer/Oncology and Women's & Children's Health.