Physicians as Donors and Fundraisers
John N. Callander, M.D. (1923-2013), was honored as the first recipient of CPMC Foundation's Doyle-Jewett Philanthropic Leadership Award. He is pictured here with his son, Peter Callander, M.D. (on left).
Honor our beloved physicians with a gift to CPMC
- National Doctors' Day is March 30th. We invite you to join us in recognizing these truly caring men and women. Consider making a tribute gift in honor of your favorite caregiver.
- In memory of John N. Callander, M.D., longtime CPMC physician and CPMC Foundation Trustee, died on June 9, 2013 at the age of 90. Known by patients and colleagues for his kindness and compassion, Dr. Callander had a long history of being a strong advocate for both the Medical Center and the Foundation.
Meet some of CPMC's most dedicated doctors and fundraisers
What these doctors have given goes far beyond their own financial commitment. They have also given their time and talent to inspire other people to give. In fact, they are responsible for bringing in some of our largest philanthropic gifts.
- William S. Andereck, Jr., M.D.: Medical Director, CPMC's Program in Medicine and Human Values, and Outstanding Physician Donor and Fundraiser
- Wayne Bellows, M.D.: CPMC cardiology innovator Dr. Andrea Natale finds a grateful patient in fellow physician Wayne Bellows.
- William B. Stewart, M.D.: Medical Director, CPMC's Institute for Health & Healing, and Outstanding Physician Donor and Fundraiser
- Physicians as Legacy Supporters: These remarkable physicians' legacy gifts reflect their deep caring for others and passion for their work.