The Ambassador Program
We thank you for your gifts of time, talent, and treasure
As a private, not-for-profit organization, California Pacific Medical Center is very grateful to our donors and volunteers for helping us provide the highest level of equipment, programs and services to serve our patients.
All patients of the Medical Center receive the same high level of medical care. However, during an Ambassador’s hospital stay, the Foundation reaches out to the patient and their family to offer non-medical services.
The Ambassador Program is California Pacific Medical Center Foundation’s way of acknowledging and saying “thank you” to those individuals who have given California Pacific their time, talent or treasure:
- Time: Current volunteers who have served 500+ total hours
- Talent: Past and present members of the Medical Center community Boards and Committees
- Treasure: Financial donation or inclusion of CPMC in estate plan
Within the Ambassador Services Program, Platinum, Gold, or Annual Ambassador cards are issued to donors, volunteers and Board members:
- Blue Card (annual): CPMC Volunteers and Board members
- Gold Card (lifetime): Cumulative donation of $25,000 - $999,999 and/or inclusion of CPMC in your estate plan
- Platinum Card (lifetime): Cumulative donation of $1,000,000 or more
The Children's Ambassador Program
Nothing is more frightening to a parent than when their child suffers a severe injury or becomes seriously ill. It can be a terrifying experience, leaving you feeling totally helpless. But CPMC is here to help calm your fears with The Children’s Ambassador Program, newly launched in 2011.
For more information
For more information on our Ambassador Services Programs, please contact:
Manager of Stewardship
California Pacific Medical Center Foundation
(No goods or services are exchanged for donations to California Pacific Medical Center. This program is merely a thank you to generous supporters of CPMC.)
Because life is precious, we encourage giving to life and a lifetime of giving.