Wills & Living Trusts
Start with a well-planned foundation
Everyone should have an up-to-date will drafted by a lawyer. Also consider a living trust to help you avoid probate (a court-supervised process), distribute assets quickly and maintain privacy. These documents ensure your wishes for:
- Loved ones and charitable interests
- Distributing assets as you choose
- Designating an executor or trustee
- Appointing a guardian for dependents
Bequest Language for CPMC Foundation
We thank you if you are considering a charitable bequest for CPMC's long-term future. Please ask your lawyer to use the Foundation's suggested language to implement your bequest.
Information for Your Lawyer
California Pacific Medical Center Foundation
2015 Steiner Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Tax ID: 94-2728423
As you plan to meet your personal, financial and charitable goals, choose among varied options and benefits:
- Leave a legacy gift as a tribute to or in honor of someone
- Designate a department, program or service
- Make a bequest for a fixed amount, a percentage or the residue
- Reduce your estate tax
- Consider endowment and naming opportunities for exceptional gifts.
Free Will Information Kit
Start planning with basic steps and avoid the most common problems. Request your Will Information Kit (without obligation) or call 415-600-2769. Ask us to include brochures on gift options of particular interest to you.
Donna Bandelonni, Director of Gift Planning