Presentations for CPMC Physician Alumni
Exclusive invitations for our CPMC family
It is our pleasure, in conjunction with the Physician Alumni Advisory Committee, to host exclusive presentations for CPMC alumni physicians. We are proud of the role of our physicians at all of our campuses, and celebrate our physicians' continuing contributions at these events. Guests may:
- Socialize with colleagues
- Hear renowned physicians and key leaders discuss the latest advances in health care and CPMC developments
- Participate in the fascinating question-and-answer session
- "New Frontiers in Musculoskeletal Medicine: Entering the Era of Regenerative Medicine," by Rowan Paul, M.D.
- “An Executive Briefing,” by Warren S. Browner, M.D., MPH, CEO (St. Francis Yacht Club)
- “Advances in the Treatment and Prevention of Stroke: New Drugs and Technologies," by Jack C. Rose, M.D., medical director of Neurocritical Care and director of the Neurocritical Care Fellowship Program
- “Earthquake in Haiti," by Taylor Smith, M.D., orthopedic surgeon
- Email Barbara Lowe to learn about these spring and fall events or call 415-600-2769
- Read about The Legacy Society
- How to leave us in your will
Opens new window
Make an online donation today to California Pacific Medical Center. For more information on making a gift, contact CPMC Foundation. Thank You!