Naming Opportunities & Endowments
In appreciation for exceptional legacy gifts
California Pacific Medical Center Foundation offers naming opportunities and endowments for exceptional gifts that help ensure CPMC's future. We honor generous supporters through state-of-the-art medical facilities built with their irrevocable estate gifts:
- The Bryan Hemming Cancer Care Center: Funded with a charitable gift annuity and an estate pledge from Bryan Hemming.
- The May/Stein Advanced Endoscopy Suite: Funded through a joint estate pledge from Frank Stein and Paul May.
- Rowena Isserlis Gansel Atrium: Funded through an estate pledge from her husband Simon “Bud” Gansel.
- The Ruth Nolte OB Reception Center: Funded with a charitable gift annuity from Ruth A. Nolte.
- The Archibald/Ehrenberg Rehabilitation Terrain Park: Significantly funded from an IRA and estate pledge by Kenneth C. Archibald, M.D.
- The Maurice Kanbar Cardiac Center: Funded through a charitable remainder trust from Maurice Kanbar.
Barbara Lowe, Senior Gift Planning Officer, can arrange for you and your counsel to meet or tour with a department head and learn how your gift can benefit a particular program or service.