Women's & Children's Health: Areas of Need
- Birthing Beds for Labor & Delivery
Total Goal: $117,000 (6 needed)
- Child Life Program for the Pediatric Specialty Care Center
- 3D Digital Mammography Upgrade
- Neonatal Ventilators
Total Goal: $118,000 (3 needed)
- Perinatal Care Program
- Telemetry Fetal Monitoring Units
Total Goal: $107,000 (17 needed)
- Avon Foundation partners with CPMC to ensure breast care for all women.
Michael and Pepper Jackson have a special mission: making sure that every child gets a good start in life.
Ruth Nolte: The OB Reception Center at CPMC’s California Campus that bears her name is a great example of Ruth Nolte's philosophy at work.
Sonia and Aydin Senkut help Bay Area infants stay warm.
- Women's & Children's Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.
For more information about giving to Healthy Communities, please contact:
Vice President and COO