How to Make a Memorial or Tribute Gift
An act of generosity and kindness combined, a memorial or tribute gift honors someone special
Instructions to make a tribute gift online:
1. Click "Give Now"
Click here to give now online.Opens new window The online module will prompt you for the information listed below.
2. Enter donation information
- Enter your name, address, and email information.
- Press Continue to be taken to the next screen.
3. Enter gift amount
- Enter the dollar amount of your gift.
4. Options to designate your gift
- DESIGNATE YOUR GIFT to any of our Annual Funding Priorities listed in the online drop-down menu.
- OR MAKE AN UNRESTRICTED GIFT - Choose "Area of greatest need" from the drop-down menu.
- OR CHOOSE OTHER - "Please specify Fund in Comments." Use this "Other" option if you would like to donate to a specific fund or program of the Medical Center requested by the family of a patient or loved one. Be sure to type the fund name in the Comments section, which is under the Payment Information section.
5. Enter payment, credit card information, and comments
6. Enter memorial or tribute gift information
7. Request tribute acknowledgment letter
(If you request) Check the box and the Foundation will mail a letter on your behalf to the following person (the honoree, or family):
Other ways to give:
There are many ways to give to CPMC. Your tax-deductible tribute gift can be made by cash, check, credit card, or by phone. For more information on tribute gifts, contact:
Director of Development Programs
California Pacific Medical Center Foundation
Honor a loved one or friend, commemorate a holiday or life event, or express gratitude to a special doctor, nurse or other medical center staff member. Thank You.